I cleaned up a few visual bugs in the beta and IDLdoc 3.6 is ready for release. Get the new version at the ([releases])[^1] page of the GitHub IDLdoc wiki. Features are the same as listed for the beta:
* Checks for updates when using the VERSION keyword.
* Added Exelis VIS Doc Center output.
* Provides links to IDL library routines referenced in rst markup code syntax.
* HTML rst markup directive to include HTML directly into output (contributed by Phillip Bitzer).
* Reporting only non-empty, non-comment lines in routines/files now.
* Improved algorithm for computing cyclomatic complexity and also reporting
modified cyclomatic complexity.
* Updated to MathJax 2.0 and using the complete MathJax distribution for better
* Listing methods inherited from parent classes.
* Miscellaneous bug fixes.
UPDATE 6/11/14: I released 3.6.1 adding some missing library routines in the `.sav` file. Download is on the same page.
[GitHub repo]: http://github.com/mgalloy/idldoc
[releases]: https://github.com/mgalloy/idldoc/wiki/Releases "Releases"
[^1]: You can always get the latest version from the [GitHub repo].