- Checks for updates when using the VERSION keyword.
- Added Exelis VIS Doc Center output.
- Reporting only non-empty, non-comment lines in routines/files now.
- Improved algorithm for computing cyclomatic complexity and also reporting modified cyclomatic complexity.
- Updated to MathJax 2.0 and using the complete MathJax distribution for better LaTeX rendering.
- Listing methods inherited from parent classes.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Provides links to IDL library routines referenced in rst markup code syntax.
- HTML rst markup directive to include HTML directly into output (contributed by Phillip Bitzer).
If you check it out, please let me know if you have any issues. Formal release should happen in the next week or two.