Quantified Groceries is an iPhone app to plan your grocery list, shop at the store, and to explore your purchases later. Now your grocery list is always with you: add items whenever you think of it and shop when you have time.
Add items to your shopping list whenever you realize you need something.
- Search for items by typing a few letters of the name
- Filter by your most frequently used items
- Order items alphabetically or by aisle
- Add new items or select from the database of commonly needed items
When shopping, Grocery List presents the items you need.
- Order the aisles as they are arranged in your favorite store so the items are listed in the order you encounter them in the store
- Check off items as you get them
- Clear the items you got when you’re done
- Share the items you need so that someone else can do the shopping
- Grocery List has a Today widget to show the items you need.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! You can reach us at
@grocerylistapp on Twitter.
Quantified Groceries is available in the iOS App Store.
Quantified Groceries does not share any of your information. All information is stored only locally on your device. Specifically, location information is stored on your device to locate grocery stores, but it is not shared with anyone.
September 7, 2016
- [NEW] Simplified name
May 28, 2016
- First release!