- Checks for updates when using the VERSION keyword.
- Added Exelis VIS Doc Center output.
- Provides links to IDL library routines referenced in rst markup code syntax.
- HTML rst markup directive to include HTML directly into output (contributed by Phillip Bitzer).
- Reporting only non-empty, non-comment lines in routines/files now.
- Improved algorithm for computing cyclomatic complexity and also reporting modified cyclomatic complexity.
- Updated to MathJax 2.0 and using the complete MathJax distribution for better LaTeX rendering.
- Listing methods inherited from parent classes.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
UPDATE 6/11/14: I released 3.6.1 adding some missing library routines in the
.sav file. Download is on the same page.