mgunit 1.3.0 has been [released][releases]! mgunit makes unit testing your IDL code easy by removing most of the repetitive boilerplate code from your testing code. Here are the release notes for 1.3.0:
* Added optional `OUTPUT` keyword to tests which, if present and set during the
the test, is echoed to the output.
* Added utilities to help test GUI applications.
* Updated “Using mgunit” documentation.
* Adding `error_is_skip.pro` batch file with optional variable `MGUNIT_SKIP_MSG`
which can be set prior to including `error_is_skip.pro` to a message that will
be used if an error causes the skip.
* Updated look for HTML output.
See the [releases] page on the [Github repo] to download.
[releases]: https://github.com/mgalloy/mgunit/wiki/Releases “mgunit releases”
[Github repo]: https://github.com/mgalloy/mgunit “mgunit on Github”