ITT VIS has announced an expanded VISualize 2011 in Washington, DC on April 12 – 14. The new three day format will have Workshops on the first day (morning for IDL, afternoon for ENVI), a day for the IDL User Group Meeting, and a day for the ENVI User Group Meeting.
Abstracts for talks can be submitted until March 11:
Suggestions for topic areas include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Remote Sensing, GIS and Geospatial Applications
- Atmospheric & Climate Applications
- Data Analysis & Visualization
- Astronomy, Astrophysics & Planetary Physics
- Medical/Biological Applications