ITT VIS announced the [3rd Annual IDL User Group Meeting](http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/info/summary.aspx?e=e2275cef-6270-4f76-9075-a69326aeb099) scheduled for February 24 (with hands-on seminars on February 23) in Boulder, CO at LASP. Topics include:
1. Atmospheric and Cryospheric Analyses
2. Climate Modeling
3. General Physics and Mathematics
4. Graphics and Visualization
5. GPU Processing
6. Cluster Processing
7. Graphics Enhancements with IDL
8. New Functionality in the IDL Core Language
The Tuesday hands-on seminar schedule is:
9:00–11:30 Introduction to Scientific Programming with IDL
11:30– 1:00 Lunch Provided by ITT
1:00– 3:30 IDL 8.0 Tech Preview
3:45- 5:00 IDL Roundtable
I will be there for both days and Tech-X should be talking about GPULib.
[Register](http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/info/summary.aspx?e=e2275cef-6270-4f76-9075-a69326aeb099) soon, as space is limited!