ITT VIS announced the 3rd Annual IDL User Group Meeting scheduled for February 24 (with hands-on seminars on February 23) in Boulder, CO at LASP. Topics include:
- Atmospheric and Cryospheric Analyses
- Climate Modeling
- General Physics and Mathematics
- Graphics and Visualization
- GPU Processing
- Cluster Processing
- Graphics Enhancements with IDL
- New Functionality in the IDL Core Language
The Tuesday hands-on seminar schedule is:
- 9:00–11:30 Introduction to Scientific Programming with IDL
- 11:30– 1:00 Lunch Provided by ITT
- 1:00– 3:30 IDL 8.0 Tech Preview
- 3:45- 5:00 IDL Roundtable
I will be there for both days and Tech-X should be talking about GPULib.
Register soon, as space is limited!