A [new version](http://michaelgalloy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/mgunit.zip) of MGunit is available. (You will also need [`MG_SRC_ROOT`](http://michaelgalloy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/mg_src_root.pro).) I'm just labeling the version with the Subversion revision number, so this is revision 12. The main changes are a new test runner that produces HTML output and some name changes. See the release notes in the full post for details of the changes.
If you use Subversion, you can get updates for mgunit via the command:
svn co http://svn.idldev.com/mgunit/trunk/mgunit
I'm going to releasing more code via Subversion in the future.
UPDATE 4/17/2017: Get updates [here](https://github.com/mgalloy/mgunit) now.
### Release notes ###
This is the list of changes from the last release until now (revision 12):
1. Renamed class names to use `ut` code like in `MGutTestCast` or `MGutTestSuite` to be more consistent with style guidelines.
2. Added an HTML output test runner; added HTML keyword to `MGUNIT`.
3. Changed `OUTLOG` keyword to `MGUNIT` to `FILENAME`.
4. Added better error handling for invalid test cases.
5. Added an `ALL` keyword in `MGutTestCase::add`. As long the unit tests' class names end in `_ut` and test suites' class names end in `_uts`, only one test suite needs to be created at the root level—all other suites will be created automatically.
See [Fixtures: update to unit testing framework](http://michaelgalloy.com/2007/04/27/fixtures-update-to-unit-testing-framework.html) and [Unit testing framework](http://michaelgalloy.com/2007/01/04/unit-testing-framework.html) for more information about the testing framework.